Velo Media - www.velo-media.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Velo Media - www.velo-media.co.uk

“AVOID THIS COMPANY! These guys approached company...”

Written on: 09/08/2013

AVOID THIS COMPANY! These guys approached company suggesting there was a 'fraud' issue with our advertising account. Needless to say, there wasn't. We even contacted Google who said that Velo Media are trying to defraud us! AVOID these people.

Stevevelo's Comment

Written on: 17/08/2013

My name is Steve and I work at Velo Media, it may have been myself you spoke to. If I was not clear for the purpose of the call I can only apologise. However, the reason is to bring click fraud forward so people and companies are aware it goes on, it was not to say you have a fraud issue or are conducting click fraud, just to simply explain we have software to help identity and should there be an issue for your company we would very much like to work with you to run your adwords account and part of the service we offer is to also monitor click fraud as and when it happens. If it was not me you spoke to then I can only talk to other staff members to make sure they are clear with their reason for contact. I am not sure what/how to comment on regarding the Google statement you made, we deal with them on a regular basis so will take that up with them direct to hear their view. If you would be comfortable to reply with your contact details please do so and we can talk/email. If not, I hope the above explains some of what Velo Media does for clients we work with and helps in part to change the negative view you have been left with. Thanks for reading. Steve.