Extremely Happy Customer

lonestar85's review of The Smart Marketing Group - www.smartuk.net

“Extremely Happy Customer ”

Written on: 16/03/2014 by lonestar85 (1 review written)

Firstly I am quite surprised at reading some of the latest reviews as I have had nothing but exceptional service from these guys. Obviously I can only comment on my own experience which has been fantastic. Our new site was quite ambitious and having prior experience outsourcing to agencies we knew we had an uphill battle ahead, the site includes around 100 videos and a range of other features. We initially went through design and being very particular I had several amendments but my designer never batted an eye lid, responding promptly and intuitively.

The next phase was development, which again I was very impressed with the manner in which they dealt with my particular needs and never ending requests was exceptional. Matt in particular is a very clever chap and came up with some great solutions.

Our site is integrated with Vimeo so we needed support and training so that we could marry all the elements together, again very pleased. I was invited to the office and trained on how to use the CMS including video integration and content upload.

To summarise the site looks fantastic, functions great and after going live 2 weeks ago we have started taking enquiries so all in all very happy.