A team of real experts!

Guest's review of The Smart Marketing Group - www.smartuk.net

“A team of real experts!”

Written on: 10/01/2013

We first used The Smart Marketing Group for design and printed material. We were impressed to the point that we placed our website build with them. Our website is a complex shop and the project ran exceptionally well considering our demanding spec and timeframes. It was not glitch free, but what ever is when taking on something of this size. What is important is the speed of response and advice given to solve problems as and when the surfaced. For me this is what defines a good business, with good people.

Having been involved with this type of project previously I appreciate that this process is not always straight forward but the team at Smart were great on every level. I like the fact that they are not 'yes men'. If they dont agree, or think that an idea can be improved, they tell you straight, I must add that at all times in a professional and helpful manner.

Conclusion:

A complex product, deliverd by an expert team of people. If you are looking for a proper web design company then you should talk to smart. Great design team, great development team, great customer service, quick to respond and very good value for money considering the level of professionalism and qulality of product that you will recieve.

All in all, very happy.

Fmagwsd's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2014

I would love to see your website: please post a link.