The Designers are great!

kfuller01's review of The Smart Marketing Group - www.smartuk.net

“The Designers are great! ”

Written on: 21/12/2012 by kfuller01 (1 review written)

I am happy with the service I have received. After one intial face to face meeting, at my request, the rest of the process we did via email, telephone which was excellent for me as I travel a lot and didnt want to have to keep visiting their office. The designers were extremely patient and helpful in supporting me create a brand for a new company as well as the website and were happy to give me the time to ensure I was content. The development phase was also very good and they accommodated my requests for an e-commerce site that was slightly more complex than the norm. I had one difficulty in terms of signing off the job, but in the grand scheme of the 6 month process this was such a minor issue and it got resolved very quickly and considerately by the customer service team...so all around, design, development and customer service ...all great. Many thanks Smart Marketing Group!