Fantastic Service

BigMountainCandy's review of The Smart Marketing Group - www.smartuk.net

“Fantastic Service ”

Written on: 19/12/2012 by BigMountainCandy (1 review written)

When starting a new business you have so many things that you are trying to organise. One of those key points for me was to have a great looking shop front to my business. As I am internet only retailer that shop front is my website and it has to look fresh and easy to use. As well as the commercial element to my site I also wanted to create a community around it in the way of a blog and forum. The Smart marketing group sent me a questionnaire to find out more about what I like and what I dislike in order to get an initial idea of design ideas. I then spoke to one of the designers Thom Hayes who guided me through the process and kept me involved at every stage. I am really pleased with my website both aesthetically and functionally. The whole beauty to the Smart Marketing Group is that you can be as involved as you want to be. There are plenty of companies out there that can do an OK job and give you an off the shelf website, but if you want a great looking bespoke site, then give these guys a call and talk it through with them.