Absolutely delighted with every aspect of our experience!

kberrill's review of The Smart Marketing Group - www.smartuk.net

“Absolutely delighted with every aspect of our experience!”

Written on: 28/09/2012 by kberrill (1 review written)

Having had some bad experiences in the past with website companies not delivering as promised. I approached The Smart Marketing Group with caution, however, from the start of the process right through to finish I have felt fully informed and confident in their ability to deliver. From initial signing up, design and development, training and go-live support everyone has been more than helpful. We are delighted with the end result and now have 3 fresh looking websites which have captured everything we are looking for. Even when there have been hiccups along the way as there invariably are the team at SmartUK have been quick to respond and deal with issues. Even though everyone I have dealt with has been helpful I would like to make a special mention to Ben Wake and Abby Collins as they have received several distressed emails from me during the process on various things and have always offered support and prompt and professional solutions.
I am very pleased we chose to go through Smart UK and have already had Clients and Contacts ask us who did our site for their own use. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib