Working with Smart is always good!

Ajay01's review of The Smart Marketing Group - www.smartuk.net

“Working with Smart is always good!”

Written on: 21/05/2012 by Ajay01 (0 reviews written)

Working with Smart is always good. I have worked with them previously and always been impressed. The relationship we have built up is effective and I am happy dealing with everyone in the company. Any requests I made were dealt with efficiently and effectively and I have felt involved with the project from start to finish.

All communication with Smart has been good and if anything has been beyond my understanding they have explained things to me in clear and plain English. The end result is excellent and I am very pleased with the site.

This project is another under the belt with a company I am always happy to work with. It is excellent value for money and I would recommend them to anyone.

Smartuser's Response to Ajay01's Review

Written on: 21/01/2014

Is it me or do many of the positive reviews sound similar?