Very friendly, great service provided to resolve the issue

jamesteva09's review of Sach Solutions - www.sachsolutions.com

“Very friendly, great service provided to resolve the issue”

Written on: 21/07/2014 by jamesteva09 (1 review written)

"I called Sach solutions today as my computer was running quite slow and I was unsure if antivirus was working correctly. The advisor fixed my antivirus problem and spent a lot of time optimizing my computer. I now notice that the computer works much faster. Thanks to him and your organization.all the work he has done on my computer to my satisfaction, and I am greatly appreciative of his explanations of changes/additions and correction. I am so thankful for what he has done to make the use of my computer more of a pleasure."

A branded name in tech support process
“Sach Solutions Inc” is a technical support company having adroit team of professionals ready to provide technical assistance all over the globe. Our technicians have in depth knowledge of this domain and get into the source of problem to fix them from the root node.
We give one year support for one computer at $169.99
The world in which we live is encompassed with electronic gadgets that need series of hardware and software for its successful application.