Avoid

optometrist64's review of Ocere - www.ocere.com

“Avoid”

Written on: 27/09/2013 by optometrist64 (1 review written)

I am waiting 2 months for a reply, despite reminders. I found that they say all sorts to get you on board. Payment term finishes and want nothing to do with you. Was told if i don't make the next payment i will have my current (paid for) backlinks removed. I didnt want to spend more because the profits on my product were not justifying being even in googles first position (did say this before project started). Now they realise the mistake and are supposedly trying to find me keywords that would actually justify my investment - proving difficult as they can't be bothered to get back to me. Appreciate the good comments below - maybe if you have a large budget they'll take you seriously, if you're the average person then i'd stay away

Tomocere's Response to optometrist64's Review

Written on: 05/12/2013

Hi there,

We appreciate all reviews and customer feedback - so thanks for taking the time to write in.

We are sorry you had a negative experience with our company - and would welcome you to discuss with us to find a solution.

I can tell you now it is not our policy to remove links when payment is stopped - and we have never (or would never) remove links. If we build links for a client - they are permanent and expected to stay up ongoing.

I would add as well that we do serve many small and medium sized businesses, alongside larger corporations. We have a lot of success with our "smaller guy" campaigns - and the business was build on these types of client in the past.

You are welcome to contact me to resolve any issue - I am happy to help.

Many Thanks,