Waste of money

Guest's review of Myk Baxter Marketing Ltd - www.mykbaxteronlinemarketing.co.uk

“Waste of money”

Written on: 16/07/2013

I know someone who used MBM and they were a total waste of money! Poor service and absolutely no return on the investment. I suggest using extreme caution when dealing with them!

Mykbaxtermarketing's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2013

To whom it may concern, We at Myk Baxter Marketing take our customer care and the services we provide very seriously and whilst a business can not please everyone all the time it is a little strange that it is actuallynot you who has been effected and in our experience people dont go out their way to bad mouth a company unless its a competitor. The fact we have over 100 reviews here and this is the 2nd one which is trying to bad mouth Myk Baxter Marketing we can not take seriously as should we ever have a customer who is disatisfied we would go out of our way to compensate where possible and rectify the issue as our reputation is very important to us, Hence the reason we do not employ sales professionals.

I am sure our potential customers who read this and after checking our full online profile and the clients that we are and have worked with will realise this is what we would call a personal attack.

Kind Regards
The MBM Team

Profreview's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2013

I can assure you I am not a competitor! I passed on the rewiew as the person concerned is far to busy to write it, they requested to be compensated for the blatent lies you told but were ignored.

Mykbaxtermarketing's Comment

To whom it concerns,

Thank you for your comment, You may not be a competitor but you clearly are going out of your way to try and make an issue here.

As we have no idea who or what you are talking about perhaps you can let us know which client we have suposedly lied to and we can deal with it instead of you trying to act on behalf of someone who has maybe told you a different version to something we have been told or know about. You can email us.

Kind Regards