MBM have promised me thousands of views.

OxbridgeEnglishMarseille's review of Myk Baxter Marketing Ltd - www.mykbaxteronlinemarketing.co.uk

“MBM have promised me thousands of views.”

Written on: 20/12/2012 by OxbridgeEnglishMarseille (1 review written)

Myk's been recommended to me for his online services to increase relevant traffic to my English teaching videos in Marseille. I chose to invest in video / clip promo over a website because my service is face to face and I believe that potential clients get a more concrete and realistic view of my services this way. Its also a more personal approach and evidendtly more reactive. Today I have 186 views on my first video...lets see if in 1 month the MBM promise has been delivered.

Mykbaxtermarketing's Response to OxbridgeEnglishMarseille's Review

Written on: 22/12/2012

To whom this concerns,

We have placed your order at the front of the queue after seeing this review and we expect to be able to deliver within 7-10 days now. Once we have achieved the desired results we will update you and let you know.

In the meantime have a great xmas and happy new year

Kind Regards
The MBM Team

Mykbaxtermarketing's reply to Mykbaxtermarketing's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2013

Dear Eddie,

As per my last comment you will be pleased to know that we have delivered you viral order and have generated you over 20,000 views to your video

We would like to thank you for your business and look forward to working more with you in 2013.

All the best

Myk Baxter

Oxbridgeenglishmarseille's reply to Mykbaxtermarketing's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

Thanks a million. I have been inundated with enquires the most lucrative being a national hotel chain who need an in-house English teacher.

Great work I'll be forwarding your number around me.

EP

James1987's Response to OxbridgeEnglishMarseille's Review

Written on: 26/01/2013

speak to Media Crisp Digital if you dont get what you want as we used them for - great work to say the least.