Beware of this rip of company,EBS Marketing Manchester

FNicholas's review of EBS Marketing - www.ebsmarketingmanchester.co.uk

“Beware of this rip of company,EBS Marketing Manchester”

Written on: 19/01/2014 by FNicholas (1 review written)

DO NOT give your Bank details!....

I had a call from EBS Marketing Beginning of November 2013, They promise me I will be on the first page of Google for a month, took my credit card details etc. Unfortunately I did not realise It was rubbish. I have paid £171.80. I received an email saying my ad is on line. They have done the landing page with numerous mistakes and put it on line without my approval. The next day I spoke to so called Account Manager to take my ad off on line. But he did not take it off on line and it was on line during the week-end. On Monday I spoke to the Manager and told him "I am not happy with their service" and asked for a refund. He said that's not possible and put someone else in charge another Account manager, whom did not respond any of my emails or phone calls for a month and I realised on December 2013 they took another £185.40 from my account without my permission. I immediately call the company and ask them to refund my money. They put me into Complain department made me wait for 3 days,On the 3rd day I called and the Girl at Complain Department told me I need to pay more money.. for what! I have not even received any service from them. I will be going in the legal line and take whatever needs to be done.
THIS IS THE START NO ONE TAKES MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!..

• Ease of booking

• Security

Mrallen123's Response to FNicholas's Review

Written on: 12/03/2014

They are all over the Internet with the same story. Make sure you report them to action fraud.

Ustler1969's Response to FNicholas's Review

Written on: 25/06/2014

I reported this firm to trade and standards after the same thing happened to me they responded by threatening me with legal costs and possibly sueing me because of a contract I signed for, funny they nether mentioned taking money for nothing and taking me court when they sold me the campaign lol