Forget about Paid to Click

From 1 review

Guest's review of BrandFiesta - www.brandfiesta.com

“Forget about Paid to Click”

Written on: 14/02/2014

I love paid to click industry, it helps because I am wheel chair bound and I can basically work from home viewing ads. I particularly like this program because not only I can click and earn money, but I can join the gauranteed earn program they got and I still make money. I am up to $14 so far in just 4 days --- with only 1 day of clicking.

If I was to recommend this I would as they are not so pushy trying to make you get referrals and stuff like that.

I wish there was more information about this website before I made the purchase so I found this review site and I guess I will be the first. The site was brandfiesta.com

No referral links needed, ever is what they say and I hope so! Although I did read on a forum that the more advertisers they have the more clicks are available. So far, I think its like 30 clicks so they must have 30 advertisers, i dunno exactly how it works.