No Much For A Lot - Nothing to show for monthly fee!

kpaulo's review of Add People - www.addpeople.co.uk

“No Much For A Lot - Nothing to show for monthly fee!”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by kpaulo (1 review written)

I used addpeople to setup my Google Adwords PPC. They set up the campaigns relatively quickly but could see they use a generic template. After a month or so I requested alterations to the adverts, these were completed. However this is a management account not administrative account - in the 5 months I used them they completed no management off their own back, no reporting, in fact google analytics was not working so they could not even analysis my results. A waste of time and money for the management fee they charge!

By Addpeople

Written on: 19/07/2013

Hi,

My name is Oliver, I represent the business and would like to apologise that you feel you didn’t get a great service.

We try our level best to offer all our customers a great service, in fact we advertise our PPC performance guarantees on our website, have SLA’s to ensure we review our customer programmes at least monthly and know the rates we charge for small businesses are very competitive.

If you would like to discuss your situation directly with our Operations Director please drop me a line at marketing@addpeople.co.uk and I would be happy to help.

Kind Regards,