Did nothing & cost me £900

Andyelec's review of Add People - www.addpeople.co.uk

“Did nothing and cost me £900”

Written on: 08/03/2013 by Andyelec (1 review written)

Hi. I am a self employed electrician with my own business. I received a call from add people shortly after I set up my own website ( they must have a way of searching for new websites). I spoke with a girl named [name removed]. She did her sales pitch and sold me on working with add people and how they would help my business grow with there help, how my website will get noticed by google, how i would get to the top pages of google, get onto google maps and places, how I would get a monthly update to see how my website is doing. .... Well none of the above happened. I didn't even receive a phone call from them I had to call them and they would give you some b/s story. I paid them £900 and they have done nothing for me or my business. I am going to try and get any money back that I can. I just want to let anybody out there who has had that sales pitch and thinking about how good it will be. DON'T do it. They just take money from you for nothing. I can't believe it took me so long to cancel with. Every time I called them they would give me another great story and great ideas but did nothing.

Addpeople's Response to Andyelec's Review

Written on: 11/03/2013

Hi,

My name is Oliver and I would like to reply to your review. On behalf of the business let me extend a sincere apology that your experience with us has not been a positive one.

We take your feedback very seriously and if you could email me your contact details to marketing@addpeople.co.uk I would be happy to investigate this further.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,