I wish I had read this yesterday!!!!

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

cmwright's review of The Unsecured Loan Company - www.unsecuredloancompany.net

“I wish I had read this yesterday!!!!”

Written on: 07/02/2012 by cmwright (1 review written)

I applied for a loan with the loan co! I received a phone call shortly after stating I had been approved of a loan I just need to pay the £59.99 fee! I clearly stated to the persuasive young man ' have I defiantly been approved' to which he stated '100%'! After paying the fee I received a text message with login details to my account.. When I logged in alarm bells started ringing as it said 'we r awaiting confirmation from your lender' i wrote a short letter in the correspondent section stating I felt mislead. I receive a reply this morning stating they haven't heard back from my lender as yet :-/ . Now reading all these reviews it seems I'm another person caught out .

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Guest's Response to cmwright's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

Yea same has happen to me also,So i have requested my refund back from them :( Never again i will do this..

Thinaraman's Response to cmwright's Review

Written on: 04/11/2013

i need a urgent loan for pay my college fee...if you know any loan lender offer loan please suggest me...please contact me via (thinaraman03@gmail.com).i wait for your response.

Guest's Response to cmwright's Review

Written on: 11/05/2012

same happened to me also!

Cmwright's Response to cmwright's Review

Written on: 10/02/2012

Today I was told after untold texts blah, blah, blah that I wasn't excepted! Ive got a voice recording of the guy who took my £59.99 saying 'I've definitely got the loan once I part with my money' I'm going to go to the trading standards and kick up a fuss if my money isn't refunded.... ! I'm so angry

Chocciemoo's Response to cmwright's Review

Written on: 10/02/2012

Yep I was as well same thing happened to me. Paid the 59.99 fee after being told I was approved only to be told I wasn't!

Loans......'s Response to cmwright's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

Yea the same has happen with me also :( so i have sent a letter re my refund back and i went on to check some guy is now trying get me to rethink if i wanna cancel,flip of course i do they are nooo good :(