what to do about NATIONWIDE LOANS 4 U.

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

FABAKU's review of Loans 4 U www.bad-credit-loans-4-you.co.uk

“what to do about NATIONWIDE LOANS 4 U.”

Written on: 28/06/2013 by FABAKU (1 review written)

[Your Name & Address]

[Date]

Dear Sir/Madam

On the [Date] I made an application to your company for a loan of [Amount]. I have a copy of the agreement which was signed and sent back to you. The [Fee £ Amount] administration fee was paid.

I would like to ask that you refund my administration fee minus £5 which by law you are entitled to keep.

I would at this time remind you that Section 155 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 provides that a credit-broker may charge no more than £5 for his services if the consumer does not enter into a relevant agreement within six months of an introduction to a prospective source of credit or hire. If the broker has already charged more than £5 for his services and section 155 applies, the excess must be refunded to the consumer upon request.

As I have never entered into any relevant agreement the above applies and you are lawfully bound to refund the original administration fee, minus £5.

Should you fail to do so, I will have no option but to report your company to the Office of Fair Trading to whom you are licensed by.

You have 21 days from today in which to refund the requested monies. Please make any cheques payable to [Your Name]

Fabaku's Response to FABAKU's Review