Not the most helpful

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

oneunhappyone's review of Pounds to Pocket - www.poundstopocket.co.uk

“Not the most helpful ”

Written on: 28/03/2013 by oneunhappyone (1 review written)

I used Pounds to Pocket to get finance and at first they appeared to be a useful facility as I was in need of the services that they offered, I paid the loan back early and since then when I needed to utilise the service again I was declined ever though I never missed a payment and paid the loan back earlier than I needed to! Since then they have been most unhelpful it seems that they may be more interested in poor payment as they can ramp up the extra charges!! Be warned!!

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Bubble64's Response to oneunhappyone's Review

Written on: 18/08/2013

Interesting, quite a few others have said this as well, I got declined outright the first time when my credit score was okay a year ago and I too was puzzled as to why I was declined so I read many of the posts on their community forum (which at the moment doesn't seem to be online) and many said exactly the same as what you've just said, namely, that if your credit score suggests that you can manage the loan and repay early then their system is less likely to favor you for a loan but if your score suggests that you will need the whole time to repay the loan then you have more chance because they will accumulate more interest over the whole loan period than they would if you pay it back early, I'm not saying this is definately true mind but this seems to be a general concensus amongst many including yourself, there were some that seem happy with the service as well to be fair but I'm convinced that there is something in what you and many others have been saying about PTP, cheers.