They mess you around & you DO have to send documents.

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

ltbluechip28's review of Pounds to Pocket - www.poundstopocket.co.uk

“They mess you around and you DO have to send documents.”

Written on: 23/10/2012 by ltbluechip28 (1 review written)

I applied for a loan and was immediately offered less money by the automated system with no explanation. When I completed the application it was then placed on hold subject to checks. The amount was then further reduced and I was told that to receive it, I would have to take pictures of my online banking pages as well as myself with my passport and send these documents to them.

Being somewhat desperate, I sent the requested documents. I then received a phone call telling me I had been accepted but for two hundred pounds less than the latest amount stated.

The caller requested that I go on to the site and once again sign the agreement. Again, being desperate and therefore any amount being helpful, I did so. The caller immediately hung up on me as the screen flashed up "declined". I have used Wonga & QuickQuid and although I don't presently have loans with either, I do have; as of today, a substantial loan with a building society, more than I requested from PoundstoPocket. I'm both disappointed in PtP and pleased that they pushed me to a responsible lender.... What a conundrum!

• Ease Of Site Navigation