Stay well clear!

Guest's review of Will Writing and Probate Services Ltd - www.wwaps.co.uk

“Stay well clear!”

Written on: 16/07/2012

Will Writing and Probate Services Ltd (WWAPS) did not prepare my Father's Will in the manner that it should have been prepared. The Will file they held for my Father's Will was inconclusive and we were therefore unable to find out why he left his Will the way he did. An independent solicitor examined the Will file in detail and concluded these findings. I would strongly recommend that you use a solicitor to prepare your Wills and administer your Probate as I have found this company extremely slow and incompetent in handling these affairs. I feel that the communication from WWAPS was very poor and they did not answer our questions or concerns or provide the paperwork that we requested. I would definitely avoid using this company!

Nickburgess's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2013

Statement from Will Writing & Probate Services Ltd..

This was a fairly normal estate comprising of two properties, one residential and one an investment property, various bank and building society accounts and a claim for an overpayment of Income Tax.

The decease left his share and interest in his residential property to his two children from his first marriage (with rights for his wife to remain in the property) and everything else passed to his wife.

7th November 2011 we were appointed to deal with the estate.

17th November 2011 we received the Grant of Probate

30th November 2011 we receive a letter from one of the children’s solicitor, stating they are considering a claim under the Inheritance Family & Dependants Act 1975, effectively holding the estate up for 6 months until 30th May 2012.

After lengthy correspondence the claim was not proceeded with.

On the 8th June 2012 everything was completed, 7 months and a day after we were appointed.