Great advice, positive outcome & money saved - Perfect!

From 1 review

T0mAnders's review of Brief A Barrister Direct - www.briefabarristerdirect.co.uk

“Great advice, positive outcome and money saved - Perfect!”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by T0mAnders (1 review written)

I had a family matter that required the case to go to court. Trying to reduce my expenses I looked into using the new(?) Public Access Scheme for Barrister services.

After shopping around the web a bit I came across this website which struck me at face value as slightly more professional than others I had seen. Just personal opinion!

I reviewed the barristers they have available to work on cases - nice to see previous examples of work and get a feel for the person - and then decided to submit my case to see what would happen. I didn't expect too much to be honest.

The same day I got a call back from a lovely gentleman who asked for a few more details and then said he'd submit my case to the barrister to be reviewed.

I got a further call from the barrister, who agreed I had a case, advised me on what would be needed and gave me an indication of cost up front - which was a comfort.

The outcome was an extremely positive one. The case went well, the outcome was as successful as I could have hoped and the costs were pretty much as the barrister had advised.

All in all delighted with the service, and as there wasn't much to guide me early on when I had to venture down the route of Public Access Barristers, I thought this review may prove useful to somebody. :)