Very Rude Staff

Rhettd327's review of Xen Jewellery Design - www.xenjewellerydesign.co.uk

“Very Rude Staff”

Written on: 08/04/2017 by Rhettd327 (1 review written)

I bought a necklace on the Thursday, and found that another company sold the same necklace (or one that was very similar) for half the price. So I wanted to return the necklace. My husband and I returned 2 days later to return the necklace. Only to be told that they do not do refunds. Hadn't I been told this previously I wouldn't have purchased the necklace. I (maybe rather bluntly) said that I thought it was unfair that I couldn't return the necklace as I hadn't been told by anyone that I wouldn't be able to do this. She then turned round and said "well you could have asked" in such a rude manner. I was so angry! She then went on to tell me about how they have never done refunds last bla bla and that I should have and could have asked. Not so much as a sorry, or anything and that it tells you this on the receipt once you've purchased. I said "well that's all good telling me now, but what is the point on it being on the receipt?"
I am so disappointed in how rude that lady was, because when I had been in previously the lady that dealt with me was lovely. But I won't ever be going back into that shop. I am disgusted at how rude and patronising she was, when all she could have done was kindly apologisethay I had not been told and that would have been it! I worked in the customer service industry for 6 years so I am well aware of how it works! And the way she spoke to me was completely unacceptable! They have lost a customer!

• Goods purchased & cost