***Amazing watch, great price, fast delivery***

Scottzt403's review of Watch Shop www.watchshop.com

“***Amazing watch, great price, fast delivery***”

Written on: 17/08/2014 by Scottzt403 (1 review written)

I ordered a watch from watch shop which I was using for the first time. I found my way around the website easily and refined my search to a few watches I liked. I went for a unisex Casio watch, it was a great price and free delivery. Ordering the watch was so quick and simple and I felt safe using personal details. Once I completed my order I received an email of confirmation and had the chance to send five friends or family a £5 off voucher, including another one for me. My sister used hers straight away! I ordered my watch late on the Wednesday night and it arrived on Friday morning with the post. This was so quick and I had no problems with the watch once it had arrived it was in great condition.
I am a very happy customer and would recommend watch shop to friends and family and also use it myself in the future. Five star rating from me. *****

• Casio watch for £20