Please never use them! Worst shop in the world!!

CallieHatch32's review of Nigel O'Hara Jewellers www.nigelohara.com

“Please never use them! Worst shop in the world!!”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by CallieHatch32 (1 review written)

They hook you in with massive discounts then either don't send the product or in my case, sent me the wrong thing after 8 long weeks of phone calls to chase (being fobbed off and lied to) and worrying that I'd lost my money. A box finally arrived this morning after I gave up and asked for a refund. It's the wrong watch!! I wish I'd never bothered. I've never ever had worse service. The positive reviews for this shop read like they were written by the employees, all the genuine negative reviews are taken down for "missing proof of purchase". Well my proof of purchase is order no: 109027. Nigel O'hara - don't bother taking this down cause I'll put it back up every day, on every website I can. Everyone - save yourselves from this nightmare of a "shop" and buy elsewhere. I wonder how Mr Nigel O'hara himself sleeps every night conning the public. Well enjoy it Mr o'hara cause you can't take it with you when you go!

• Ladies watch - received wrong product

• Still waiting

Kpnardi's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2014

I totally agree with all of the above, I've never dealt with such and incompetent company.