Honesty is the best policy

HonestJoe123's review of Nigel O'Hara Jewellers www.nigelohara.com

“Honesty is the best policy”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by HonestJoe123 (1 review written)

I ordered a Rotary watch on the 3 Aug 14. I had not received any correspondence from them up until the 11 Aug 14 when I contacted them about my purchase.

I was told that the item was not in stock and they were waiting to get from the manufacturer. I was given the opportunity to select and watch which I did.

The bizarre thing is that the watch which I originally ordered was still listed on their site for purchase. As if that was not enough; all of my subsequent choices were not in stock......hmmmmmm. But surprise, surprise they too were still listed on the site for purchase..........even my initial selection (at a much higher price now).

Today I got an email stating that I would be refunded my money (will wait to see what happens with this) possible because I got fed up and even indicated that I would have spoken with my solicitor.

They seem to have an ok website but deliberately take money for items that they do not have in stock or will be getting in stock. This is such a shame because I am a fair person but I will never recommend them to anyone.

I urge people to read the reviews before they consider making a purchase; if at all.

Additionally, my one star is because there is nothing lower.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Jopaka's Response to HonestJoe123's Review

Written on: 28/08/2014

Amazed that you have given 4 stars for value for money! They didn't give you the product. We could all advertise rock bottom prices and take the money with no intention of honouring the order and then stall customers attempts to get a refund.