Bad Experience

Tberta's review of Nigel O'Hara Jewellers www.nigelohara.com

“Bad Experience”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by Tberta (1 review written)

I found Nigel O'Hara via a web search. I then ordered a watch for my husbands birthday, which was in stock and would take 3 - 7 day delivery. After a few emails and call it came very obvious they could not locate the product I required They offered an alternative, which my husband did not want. So, after 7 weeks I cancelled. They were very good about it they said not to worry I would get my refund 5 - 7 days, but in busy period it would take a maximum of 28 days. Again after lots of emails and calls not much luck. They did say they had a problem with their Banking/Finance which they were of course sorting out (that was 3 weeks ago) I am now into 44 days of not having received my refund. So just to recap 13 weeks ago they took my money (knowing they could not supply the goods)and have still not given it back. I have since read quite a lot of reviews not many of them have nice things to say. On some site's if you say something they don't like they have them removed. Everything I have said here is TOTALLY TRUE and correct. I also have all the paperwork i.e. e mail trails to back this. Are they for real? I would be interested to know if anyone has actually had their money back. Some reviews going back 2009 say they use this Banking/Finance excuse on a regular basis. I have waited 13 weeks and this is my first review.

• Ordered Hanowa Swiss Military Watch