not a company I would ever use again or recommend

jim50420's review of Nigel O'Hara Jewellers www.nigelohara.com

“not a company I would ever use again or recommend ”

Written on: 12/07/2014 by jim50420 (1 review written)

Firstly the only positive point. My watch finally arrived after 8 weeks and a pay pal non delivery complaint. It is as ordered and I am happy with it. From here on it is all downhill. I have notice that on several review sites this company has raised queries against many negative reviews so they do not count against their rating. I ordered and paid in full on the 17 May with the offer also including a £25 voucher or a pair of silver earrings which were selected. Needless to say the earings never arrived and when queried was told they were no longer in stock but I could have a £10 voucher code to use on a future purchase. After 2 weeks of waiting And hearing nothing I raised a question on their website which was answered within the hour with a stock reply of "we are chasing our suppliers and will inform you when the item has been sent to you". No expected delivery date or apology for the delay. I received the same reply several times over the next 6 weeks along with one " your item has been despatched and you will soon receive your tracking code" This was untrue and a follow up message that I still had not received my watch was rewarded with the original stock message. Finally feeling as though I was getting no where I also raised a pay pay complaint that I had not received my watch and they even managed to ignore that for 6 days before coming back with the item had been sent. The fact that I had to resort to Pay pal just shows the utter helplessness you feel trying to get answers from this company and the belief that you are not going to see either your money or item again. This fear proved groundless eventually but it is no way to conduct business and an experience I will not risk again.

• Seiko watch. £187

Tberta's Response to jim50420's Review

Written on: 31/07/2014

Lucky you used Pay Pal, I didn't and 13 weeks later no delivery no refund. I went else where and had it delivered with 5 days. Unfortunately I had to pay for it again without my refund. The Bank are now dealing with the refund under Section 75a of The Consumer Rights Law

Jim50420's reply to Tberta's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2014

Sorry to hear your story. I hope the bank come through for you. Do you not find it amazing that they show a 4* rating and only when you really dig do you find the countless negative reports hidden or under review. My review was selected for appraisal and removed and I was asked for a prohibitive list of proof to get it reinstated. I refused to send my personal details but sent all the correspondence or tickets as they call them and insisted they reinstate it. Once again good luck and I am sorry that they get away with treating people this way.