Do it Right the First Time with Melrose Jewelers!

chalyse's review of Melrose.com

“Do it Right the First Time with Melrose Jewelers!”

Written on: 17/12/2011 by chalyse (1 review written)

I am a newly engaged 50-something and my fiance proposed while we were enjoying some time online, by showing me the exquisite bridal sets at Melrose Jewelers! I had tears of joy in my eyes when I said, "yes!" My heart filled to the brim as soon as I saw this stunning platinum and diamond bridal set. Melrose Jewelers was the perfect place to find an exquisite, affordable, and stunning wedding ring set. The Milgrain detailing sparkles brightly and warmly accentuates all of the brilliant diamonds. It really gives this ring a unique sentimental value to us. At Melrose, the incredible value of the jewelry far exceeded our expectations. The customer support was also superior to any in-store service we have experienced. We were able to take our time and really learn about the diamonds and the rings without any distractions. Their customer support includes immediate assistance by expert representatives who are solely devoted to meeting your needs. For a mature couple like we are, it felt like a fairytale dream come true!

• Milgrain 31 Diamond Platinum Bridal Set (3.38 Ct.)