Excellent service & great prices

RasmusFalk's review of Lloyds Family Jewellery www.lloydsfamilyjewellery.co.uk

“Excellent service & great prices ”

Written on: 10/12/2012 by RasmusFalk (1 review written)

I do not leave feedback very often, but due to my great experience with Lloyds family jewellery I would do an exception.
As I could not find any diamond earrings with a nice design and with value for money in Denmark where I live, I decided to start browsing the Internet. Here Lloyds family jewellery fast became my number one choice due to the combination of nice designs and cheap prices.
But there was a problem – they only shipped to places in UK. As my wife should have a graduation party, and I would go far to give her the right gift, I decided to write the company – and here my positive experience became even greater. First of all the company always answer by mail VERY fast. Second they go far to find the right solution for you – therefore they changed their configuration of their system, and offered to ship to Denmark.
Another example of their great service, was when I decided to buy a totally new design, as the company did not had the time to check, before they sent it to me. They told me, but I decided to take the chance anyway. Unfortunately the ear rings did not look very great when I saw them in real live. In the meantime the company had the time to look at a similar pair of ear rings, and they totally agreed with my and apologized, while taking the ear rings out of their product range. Very short after they offered me to return the ear rings, and pay for the transportation.
Also they suggested 3 alternatives, and shipped the alternative I picked very quickly.
Bottom line. Lloyds family jewellery offer great prices, great service and great products. I give them my best recommendations.

• Goods purchased & cost