CoiTungsten is in Hong Kong! Buy USA products

Pita1's review of Just Tungsten www.justtungsten.com

“CoiTungsten is in Hong Kong! Buy USA products”

Written on: 17/03/2012 by Pita1 (1 review written)

Warning - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - and stick to products made in USA!
This company does not even deserve one star!

I was fooled by CoiTungsten's contact us information - all was in New York, phone number, address, etc. However, once your credit card is charged you will find you will be ALSO be charged a foreign exchange fee. Then it is only once the package arrived this is when we found out the product came from HONG KONG. The supposen tungsten carbide ring I received was cheap piece of product or junk,and more importantly did NOT have a stamp of authenticity inside the ring of what the material the ring was made of. I took it to my local jeweler and he said no metal stamp, don't know what it is, it could be a plug nickle. Best advice if you have already made a purchase is to go through the complaint department with your credit card company to help resolve the problem. They will your reinforcement. Also here is another reason you want to stick to products in the USA - when I returned it Hong Kong,it cost $33 because you will need send it internationally have it tracked to be sure it gets there or they can say they never received it. My credit card was gracious enough to pay for this fee since we charged it to same credit card as we did the ring. Also when CoTunsten found out via my credit card company was filing a complaint, they immediately started sending pestering emails and phone calls and I am meaning after 9 pm, even had one of their supposen USA collection company contact me and when I would not answer they threaten me with legal proceedings. (Your credit card company will tell you NOT to make further contact with place of purchase and let your credit card people handle it. No matter how nasty the email or phone calls get - follow whatever your credit card company says to do.) If you do not want the hassle and want to purchase products from a reputable company - Definitely do NOT buy from this place -- STICK TO PRODUCTS MADE IN THE USA!

Alecphillips's Response to Pita1's Review

Written on: 19/04/2013

thank you for sharing this , readers will be aware about this company....