Top Notch Ethics

Guest's review of Bobs Watches www.bobswatches.com

“Top Notch Ethics”

Written on: 26/02/2013

I just purchased my second Rolex from Bob's watches and let me tell you, when they describe a particular watch and show actual photos, they are the watch you will find at the store. Down to the minute surface marks it is the watch that I received. I will never purchase a Rolex from a retail store again! Period! Why would I? My first was a new but opened two tone Sub and it was just as new as a new one from the factory. I have NO affiliation with them but think they should be rewarded for the honesty they convey in what was a very grey business just a few years ago. Now I feel completely comfortable buying and saving thousands on any Rolex they have in stock.
I hope they thrive and succeed because this is a very important part of keeping the flow of new Rolex's coming into the market and thus allowing me to experience the rewarding feeling a pristine Rolex time piece can offer. Thank you Joe, Larry and the owner (I forgot her name) for making this possible.

Phil D.