Sale of surplus Rolex watch

Guest's review of Bobs Watches www.bobswatches.com

“Sale of surplus Rolex watch”

Written on: 31/01/2013

After retiring I found that I had three Rolex watches. I asked my son if he would want one and he could pick, his he replayed I never wear a watch so give it to some one else. After searching I found Bob's Watches and inquired about selling one of the Rolex. I decided to sell the submariner that I purchased in 1982. I received a best guess of the value, I did believe that the quote was way to high. But I decided to take a chance and send it in,
please note this was a GREAT LEAP of FAITH, I was not disappointed they came back with a price that thought was very reasonable.
I chose to have Bob's use a wire transfer and it came to my bank on time and in the correct amount, I worked with a young lady by the name of Megan, she kept me in the loop and I would recomend Bob's Watches very Highly.I would have no fear in either buying or selling watches to this firm.

• Sold Rolex watch