Fantastic Experience with Bob's Watches

FromIllinois's review of Bobs Watches www.bobswatches.com

“Fantastic Experience with Bob's Watches”

Written on: 14/12/2012 by FromIllinois (1 review written)

We had a wonderful experience with Bob's Watches. I had a specific style Submariner that I was looking for, and found it online at Bob's. I was skeptical about spending so much for a watch that I could not see, but after doing some research, made the plunge. Everyone I spoke with at Bob's was professional and friendly, answering every question my wife and I had to get us comfotable with the process. I had my watch within 36 hours of my purchase. We had the watched checked out by a local Rolex dealer, and they confirmed its authenticity. And, not only was the experience great, the price was right. I am thrilled with this watch, it truly looks brand new. I would absolutely buy from Bob's Watches again!!!

• Goods purchased & cost