Terrible experience

Guest's review of Internet Ink - www.internet-ink.com

“Terrible experience”

Written on: 28/08/2013

I orignally purchased a high-capacity toner cartridge for my Epson C2800DN back in February this year. After installing the cartridge, it became clear that there was a problem with it, as the print quality was terrible. They replaced the cartridge with another one, which was then fitted to the printer.

At first, print quality was still below that experienced with the original Epson toner, but after a while it got better, albeit, probably not as good as OEM toner.

Now, after only 6 months of light use, the 'high-capacity' cartridge is showing as empty! Considering the original 'standard / low-capacity' cartridge lasted two years before running empty, this is a terrible performance by their remanufactured toner cartridge. Unless they are able to rectify this issue satisfactorily, I would not use their services again. I think it might well be better to stick with OEM. I certainly wish I'd known how much hassle purchasing their cartridge would cause me before hand, as I don't think I'd have bothered. It's a shame, as I previously used another company for remanufactured cartridges in an Epson C900 and they worked flawlessly.

Visit internet-ink.com

Inkguru's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We will look into the performance of this toner on your recommendation. We try to make sure all customers are happy with the products they receive either OEM or remans. With the information you have provided we can look into this matter further.

Chrisedu's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

I certainly hope you are able to rectify this situation, as a lifespan of only a few months and only a few hundred pages is not what I would expect from a high capacity toner cartirdge; not when a low capacity has lasted 2 years.

To your credit, I have been contacted by someone in C.C. and having tried their suggestion, to no avail, am now waiting to hear back again.

I would like to be able to change my review to be positive and glowing, like the others, but we shall have to wait and see what happens.

internet-ink.com