Excellent Company & Fantastic Service

stevenswain's review of Wowbbq www.wowbbq.co.uk

“Excellent Company & Fantastic Service”

Written on: 14/02/2014 by stevenswain (4 reviews written)

I wanted a new BBQ and spent a lot of time narrowing it down to a Weber. I spent even more time searching before choosing WowBbq and have not regretted it for one instant.

Their website is good and easy to follow; ordering online was simple. After placing my order for a Weber bbq I realised I had missed selecting the free gift (Weber charcoal). Not a problem; I phoned the Wowbbq number and in fact got through to staff straight away. A quick email followed and my free gift was added to the order - simplicity in itself and very fast.

A couple of days after receiving my Weber I decided to buy some Weber tools and therefore placed a second order. Delivery once again was free and even though I ordered late afternoon, delivery was made next day - yes, and this was free. What more can you ask?

All in all, fantastic service, excellent communication, good prices and brilliant delivery. I have no hesitation in recommending Wowbbq to anyone looking to purchase a Weber bbq. All we need now is the summer and some nice weather - something Wowbbq have no control over.

• Weber 57cm Mastertouch BBQ