Wolf Garten multi tools

Guest's review of World of Wolf - www.worldofwolf.co.uk

“Wolf Garten multi tools”

Written on: 20/06/2014

Online ordering process and email confirmations were good.
Delivery was next day as arranged, well packaged and delivery driver was polite and well presented.
I ordered a number of Wolf Garten multi tools and have immediately used the 170cm handle and the SWOE. Very impressed and pleased with the purchase. Very happy with the length of the handle and also the working angles of the SWOE.
The rest of the tools will be well used during the coming weeks but after a bit of a quality check they look to be very sturdy and very well made. Even the plastic parts look sturdy and fit for the job.
The tools are a little expensive if you consider buying just a single tool, but overall, and if they last, I believe the multi change tools are a good investment. The overall price I paid for the range of tools I know have is better than the equivalent of good quality separate tools from other brands. I believe the tools will outlast me. The handles are red so hopefully I won't misplace any.

• IWM LUGM LUSM RFM10 SHM ZM02 ZM04 ZM170W approx £91