Efficient & reliable

Tiger22's review of World of Wolf - www.worldofwolf.co.uk

“Efficient and reliable”

Written on: 02/12/2013 by Tiger22 (1 review written)

Living in Germany, I am very familiar with the quality and durability of Wolf Garten products and already have my own extensive collection. Unfortunately, however, it is not possible to place an order with World of Wolf from abroad, for delivery in UK, using a non-UK credit card. This only became apparent when I encountered problems with the on-line payment and the intended recipient of my "gift order" almost immediately received a phone-call from World of Wolf, informing her that there was a problem with the payment and she was ultimately obliged to pay for the order herself with her own credit card. Although this was most unfortunate, I was very impressed with the quick response of customer services, by phone and e-mail. The staff were competent and courteous, and, once payment had gone through on my mother's UK credit card, dispatch was immediate and delivery very quick.

We also loved the flexible delivery options and the fact that you can leave a message for the courier that appears on the delivery label.

• Goods purchased & cost