Worst company ever

asimplewish's review of World Stores www.worldstores.com

“Worst company ever”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by asimplewish (1 review written)

WS0108395 order number. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Spending so much money on the phone trying to get someone to speak to me was a complete waste of time. Over an hour on the phone and still no further forward. They are blaming the suppliers then the suppliers are blaming the company and them the delivery company blaming someone else. I just went round in circles and still no fire.
I worked permanent nights and unable now to be in for delivery for over a week yet they have had my money.
STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY I WILL DO IN FUTURE

• Goods purchased & cost

Worldstores's Response to asimplewish's Review

Written on: 10/03/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, I am really sorry about the delay in dealing with your order, however I am aware the order has not been dealt with. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to email us.

Jasmine