NO!!!!!! Don't Use Them

Tobinfm367's review of Travertine Direct www.travertinedirect.co.uk

“NO!!!!!! Don't Use Them”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Tobinfm367 (1 review written)

Ordering - It was a breeze, easy and a delight speaking to the staff etc.

Delivery Day - Most of tiles ok about 10% either broken or damaged. I spoke to the company to say that the tiles have split into two and I needed a replacement. I stated that I could use the majority of them for cuts. So I went on to complete the Job less 13 tiles.

Returning - I spoke to them and asked for 13 tiles to be sent out as a replacement not much to ask since I brought over 50m2. 4 of the 13 were documented broken on the delivery note. I have contacted travertine direct, everyday now for 1 week and I am still awaiting a decision from the manager. Total shambles, poor customer service go elsewhere.

I am now in the process of taking them to the small claims court, for compensation. Hopefully this will privoke a response but I doubt it.

• Goods purchased & cost

Travertinedirectmd's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2014

Dear Tobinfm367

I am the MD and would like you to contact me directly and we can discuss. we have no internal note on such a complaint and i would like to verify the facts and contents of your claim.

We have a very easy returns / complaints policy and all are covered in the T&Cs agreed by all buyers, if you have adhered to our basic terms, there is no reason we would not deal with this issue. We only have issues when the basic system has not been followed.

Please make contact and i will personally deal with this matter. We have no contact from small claims and we cannot find any proof of this complaint. Be assured, if you have a genuine problem, i will personally sort it out.

Regards