Good prices, never had a problem, chep delivery

Guest's review of Tool Station - www.toolstation.com

“Good prices, never had a problem, chep delivery”

Written on: 08/01/2014

I'm a very keen DIYer and 1st found Toolstation in 2007. They used to be much cheaper compared to others, over the years the prices have crept up so they are now marginally cheaper on most items.
I've nnot ordered high end / expensive tools from them, but on everything else I have ordered the free next day delivery over £10 makes it unbeatable imo. I had some issues when they started using yodel to deliver but thankfully they've gone back to parcelforce (I think!) at one point I was getting deliveries from both companies now just PF.
150 orders, I've had a couple of issues with items, but quickly rectified after making a call.
The staff in store don't know that much about the products, which is fair enough really so you need to know what you are ordering.
Recently taken over by Travis Perkins, I hope this doesn't change them much.
Wish they'd have reviews on the products.. I have to look at a couple of other sites to see if some of the more expensive items are good or not, some of their products are poorly reviewed elsewhere.

• Goods purchased & cost