Dead plants & no response

Guest's review of Thompson & Morgan www.thompson-morgan.com

“Dead plants and no response”

Written on: 24/05/2014

I ordered some plants on the back of an offer as recommended by Martin Lewis. As the company appeared to be reputable and well established I also ordered a set of herbs. I appreciated that I needed to wait for the order to be delivered more than a month later but was still willing to wait. However upon delivery the majority of the plants were either badly battered and browning or dead. I planted them straight away to try and revive them and notified Thompson & Morgan by email and as with other reviewers here I am still waiting for a response from them some 3 weeks later. All I have received is an automated email saying they will be in touch shortly but STILL nothing despite me chasing. I would not normally write a negative review but feel this may be the only way to get a response and a refund from them. My order number is TM1190060X. Please Thompson & Morgan respond to my emails and sort these issues out, I am sure it is not your intention to deliver dead plants otherwise the images and descriptions on your website need some serious revision!!!! At this moment in time I would not recommend this company, I am out of pocket with no viable plants and to add insult to injury they will not respond or communicate with me at all - very frustrating and disappointing from a seemingly well established company that prides itself on its historical roots.

• Goods purchased & cost

Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2014

Hi

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your order.

I have checked the history of your order and can see a full refund was processed on the 23rd of May. This refund will reflect back onto your payment card within the next 3 working days. Please accept my apologies if you were not notified of this action.

I can appreciate the frustration this matter has caused, our Customer Care team are working tremendously hard to answer all queries as quickly and efficiently as possible.

If there is anything further I can do to be of assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards, Natalie.