DON'T BUY FROM THIS THOMPSON AND MORGAN

Guest's review of Thompson & Morgan www.thompson-morgan.com

“DON'T BUY FROM THIS THOMPSON AND MORGAN”

Written on: 30/12/2013

Having ordered and paid for four items, my money taken at time of order, and delivery due by end of November 2013.
Now nearly 2014, I have not received my orders!
I have telephoned on many occasions, at my expense, have emailed several times.
I have not received any satisfactory explanations as to why my orders have not been dispatched!
I was told the weather was too warm!!! As some of my orders are pot grown, what can be the problem.
Customer care indicated that they get a lot of complaints regarding orders not being sent on time!
Also they say they must check with their 'buyers', which indicates that they do not grow there own!
But when they check they don't get back with information.
Do yourself a favour, ring other suppliers to check stocks before ordering and parting with your money.
I will be seeking a refund as soon as I can get in touch with this company!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Written on: 30/12/2013

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your recnt order. I am also very sorry that you have received conflicting information from our customer care team. I appreciate that it has been frustrating having to further chase the correct details of your order and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you can kindly forward your query and your address details to our email address and address it for the attention of Natalie Hyde, I will be happy to investigate the matter further.

I understand that you have put your faith and trust with us to ensure your order is delivered to you swiftly and of good quality. At Thompson & Morgan we take this responsibility very seriously and regret whenever we are unable to perform to our high standards. We have let our customers down this year and I can only hope that you will give us the chance the rectify this matter and give us another try.

Kind regards