Seeds more expensive than gold dust!

Guest's review of Thompson & Morgan www.thompson-morgan.com

“Seeds more expensive than gold dust!”

Written on: 03/08/2012

Ordered a number of items that understandably were to arrive at seperate times. However, I was charged £4.67 P&P for a single packet of cucumber seeds that were virtually weightless. E-mailed to complain.. no reply. Phoned to complain.. no explanation, apology or refund.
Too many other firms that do appreciate their customers so will never buy from T&M again.

• Goods purchased & cost

Thompsonmorgan's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2012

I am very sorry to hear of your comments regarding the service you have received from us.

We pride ourselves on the quality of the products and service we provide and I would like to apologise for the disappointment you have experienced with us.

Please if you would like to email us at ccare@thompson-morgan.com quoting the reference 'reviewcentre' I would be more than happy to investigate this further for you.

Kind regards