Free advice, great value, great service

michael_ruck's review of The Under Floor Heating Store - www.theunderfloorheatingstore.com

“Free advice, great value, great service”

Written on: 04/09/2014 by michael_ruck (1 review written)

I contacted the underfloor heating store regarding our bathroom renovation project which was ripping the old bathroom out, knocking a wall down to then make 1 pretty big bathroom.

I gave them the plan of action as I seen it regarding pipe work, adhesive, raised floor area, underfloor heating etc and they provided excellent advice for free on what products to use, where and how.

I ended up buying underfloor heating & everything needed to make a wet room, other than the floor tiles and pipework.

Eventually when I came to order, the web site was simple, straight forward and very easy to use. I popped everything in to my shopping basket and in minutes everything for the project was ordered. This was speeded up due to the amount of help they had already provided via email and phone.

As I ordered before 2pm, everything turned up the next day...well packaged.

At the point of fitting the underfloor heating I contacted them again with just a couple of questions which they again answered over the phone, not a problem.

I cannot fault the underfloor heating store at all and would be glad to recommend them.

• Underfloor heating, shower forma, adhesive, grout, backer boards