Poor customer Service

Guest's review of TapsUK - www.tapsuk.com

“Poor customer Service ”

Written on: 02/05/2013

I ordered some taps online, which were delivered on time, this wasn't the issue. When the plumber tried to fit the taps the hot water tap (gland) came apart and it was apparent that this wasn't assembled properly at manufacturer.
I contacted customer service (although you cannot speak to a humane without paying extortionate phone charges) so I e-mailed my complaint. Was told that in 99% of times they are damaged in transit. They would not send me out another set, unless I purchased another set.

I purchased some more taps from another company (which were brilliant) I had to pay again for the plumber to re-fit another set of taps , and then the palava went of getting money back from Taps Uk.com -this took over 3 weeks. They would not compensate for the fact I had two plumbers costs either.

Terrible service and the fact you have to e-mail and wait in between for any communication is frustrating and feels as though they just do this to fob you off

• Bathroom shower / mixer Tap £68.99