top quality sign

Martin261's review of Premier Slate - www.premierslate.co.uk

“top quality sign”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by Martin261 (1 review written)

I made my order online through paypal after weeks of going through different designs with my wife, their online design sign is great but did cause arguements with the other half

After finally deciding on what to go for we went for a 15'' x 5'' sign and paid the extra for the gold leaf lettering (something which the wife didnt think was worth the extra)

Upon ordering we got a design sent across the next day, exactly what we had ordered, i called up and phone was answered straight away by a lovely gentleman, cant remember his name, and confirmed the design

A few days later was sent the tracking number via a text message and sign was delivered the next day, in total a turnaround time of 6 days.

The sign itself is of a exceptional quality and have already ordered another for my holiday cottage in Somerset. The gold lettering was definately worth the extra £35. Would like to thank everyone at premier slate for their prompt and efficient service and the top quality sign i have received.

• House sign