Excellent customer service

337Schwartz's review of PlantMeNow - www.plantmenow.co.uk

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 20/03/2014 by 337Schwartz (1 review written)

It is the first time I have ordered from this website and after placing an order and then seeing something else that I wanted a few days later I was unsure about how to go about it. After emailing their helpline early evening I got a reply within the 1 hour, which I didnt expect, from Tim. M. explaining how to go about changing my order and if I had any problem to email back. I had a problem with one of the flowers Id previously ordered being out of stock but no problem was too small for Tim and he rectified this when my ordered was being despatched.

I work in retail and I have to say that this company has definitely picked the right person to work in their customer service department with excellent customer service skills and making the customer feel like they have been given 101% attention with their order and keeping them informed at all times - I would definitely recommend this company.

The plants were also delivered quickly after my order was processed and they were all healthy and looking fantastic.

• Goods purchased & cost