Disgusting terrible buyers be aware

Guest's review of MySmartBuy.com

“Disgusting terrible buyers be aware ”

Written on: 31/12/2013

I so wished I had read previous reviews on this company , how they are still in operation I do not know. Having ordered the vinyl record player that transform them into CDs in Septmeber I waited and waited, I had paid more then 200 pounds.

Customer services appealing, they do not answer the phone it is a premium line

When I eventually I got through I was told it was out of stock and would be in soon. So I waited then received a letter to say out of stock till November waited the date Came and went phoned went through process again told December 6th waited nothing. Emailed

Then a miracle the item comes through ---- can you actually believe broken not working so imagine I had to start all over again to try and send it back. Managed to get them to take it back.
Now no money.

Have been trying to get my money back since 16 dec they emailed to say it would be in my account in three days

Now they write and send they area sending a cheque on 24 Dec, it is now more then a week nothing the emails are not matching what they have said on the phone.

This is a very difficult company to get through to. I have a feeling we will end up in court as I can't see my money coming through.

Would Never Ever go near this company again buyer be aware

• Goods purchased & cost