bamboo plants

LanceFlanagan's review of Gardening Express www.gardeningexpress.co.uk

“bamboo plants”

Written on: 10/05/2014 by LanceFlanagan (1 review written)

I purchased two bamboo plants from Groupon for which the supplier was Gardening express. they're supposed to be valued at £75. They took a week to arrive, were almost dead when they arrived and I was totally dissatisfied. I have had really poor customer service from Groupon regarding a refund and I am supposed to send them back at my own cost to Gardening express. i would not recommend anyone buy plants from this company, my worst experience with Groupon. its shambolic, never again!!

• £29.99

• Up to a week late

Visit gardeningexpress.co.uk

Sunshine1997's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2014

I completely agree with what you have said - my fuchsia trees were exactly the same (twigs, bare & dead) and when I contacted them and sent pictures they said they were as expected! They then expected me to send them back at my own expense for a refund. This would then mean I would only get half the refund I was entitled to! My daisy trees were snapped upon arrival and the magnolia trees were a joke! Disgusting and would never use again!

gardeningexpress.co.uk