Never the UK's Number One

SteveHunt's review of Garden Furniture World www.gardenfurnitureworld.com

“Never the UK's Number One”

Written on: 19/07/2014 by SteveHunt (1 review written)

What a hopeless company. Having found the corner sofa set I wanted on line I phoned the company to place my order. Having confirmed availability I placed an order, paid and agreed a delivery date for the following week. Due to a mix up on my other arrangements I had to phone back the following working day and slip the delivery date to the day following my first agreed date. Again I checked that there was no problem and was assured it was all systems go.

The delivery day came and my wife sat in all day expecting the phone call one hour before the two man delivery. At 17.30pm I arrived home expecting to assemble my sofa to find nothing had arrived. Knowing that deliveries ceased at 18.00pm I phoned Customer Services to find out what was going on only to find I wouldn't be getting my sofa as they were out of stock. Now I have to wait five days before I get a refund or set my Credit Card Company on them.

Pathetic stock control and hopeless Customer Services.

My advice is DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Corner Garden Sofa Set £500